Blueberry White Chocolate Macadamia Blondies (Vegan & Gluten Free)

Brownies are usually my go to dessert of choice. I’ve made and eaten my fair share of all kinds of different types of brownies. What I’ve neglected in the process are blondies – brownie’s younger and underrated sibling.

Just as dense, moist and moreish as brownies, but flavoured with vanilla instead of cocoa and white chocolate instead of dark chocolate. I have created a chickpea blondie recipe in the past, but it has been literally years since I made a blondie recipe and I recently had a sudden urge to revisit this old friend.


Ingredients:

Dry ingredients

  • 150g ground almonds
  • 85g plain gluten-free flour
  • 80g coconut sugar
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 90g Chilean blueberries
  • 50g dairy-free white chocolate (or you can use dark chocolate)
  • 75g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped

Wet ingredients:

  • 125g almond butter
  • 170ml milk of choice
  • 1 tsp vanilla

Instructions:


  1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C fan
  2. Mix all the ground almonds, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
  3. Add the almond butter, milk and vanilla. Mix to combine.
  4. Get full recipe==>>nadiashealthykitchen.com

LihatTutupKomentar